Fluid Digital is a multi award-winning Magento e-commerce agency and solution partner looking to further extend our in-house development team.
Are you a creative problem solver, passionate about new technology and know Magento inside out? As a Magento developer at Fluid Digital you will be a key part of a development team working with multi-million pound e-commerce clients, with your day to day tasks including the back-end development of the native Magento functionality, custom functionality and module development.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported bugs.
- Perform maintenance development and correction of identified bugs.
- Promote quality standards and processes and work with other developers to achieve these through regular code reviews.
- Create and document test plans, implement and manage unit tests and scripts.
- Communicate regularly with project managers to provide understanding of technical requirements, processes and dependencies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience Required:
- Magento experience.
- MySQL, including EAV data structures.
- Experience of managing and promoting effective use of version control systems.
- Experience of developing, supporting and maintaining complex, scalable web applications.
- Extensive experience of the development lifecycle.
- Ability to define, interpret and develop software to written requirements and technical specification.
- Experience with both Magento 1 and Magento 2 preferred although full training will be given
What you get:
- Personal development plan with Magento 2 partner training and certification
- 23 days holiday + statutory
- Fun, friendly working environment with staff breakout areas including Scalextric and Xbox
- Regular nights out and award ceremonies – we’ll buy the drinks!
- Contributed pension scheme
- Competitive Salary – dependent on experience
To apply for this position please follow this link: Apply Here