********** Position Filled **********
Fluid Digital is a multi award-winning Magento & PPC e-commerce agency looking to hire a PPC Executive to manage and develop a range of clients in differing industries.
As a PPC executive at Fluid Digital you will report directly to the Head of PPC and be responsible for the delivery of stellar PPC work. Working with multi-million pound e-commerce clients, this role will cover the management of AdWords, Bing and Facebook PPC accounts through detailed processes and is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of an award-winning team.
- Day to day account management and regular contact with clients
- Inform and contribute to internal processes
- Managing a variety of PPC accounts, across e-commerce and lead generation
- Exceed client expectations in terms of results as well as proactivity
- Report back on at least a monthly basis via our bespoke reporting system
- High level of interaction with product feeds and Google Shopping campaigns, specifically in relation to Magento
Team player & personal development:
- Communicate client information to colleagues
- Regularly review competitor activity and industry trends
- Dedicated training time to ensure you stay ahead of industry changes
- Involvement in internal projects as well as regular conferences with Google
- Possibility to attend Google Partners events (usually in London, Dublin & Manchester)
- Work alone and as part of a team to find and implement expansion strategies for all clients
- 6 months to 2 years experience in PPC Account Management (primarily AdWords, Bing and Facebook though others are an advantage)
- Any work experience in e-commerce PPC is a strong advantage
- Any knowledge of the Magento platform a strong advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- Able to seek and find information using own initiative
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You Will Get:
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free gifts from Google!
- Personal development plan with continuous training
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Fun, friendly working environment with staff breakout areas including Scalextric and Xbox
- Regular nights out and award ceremonies – we’ll buy the drinks!
- Competitive Salary – dependent on experience
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**