This is a varied role that covers all areas of finance in a fast growing and exciting business.
Reporting directly to the managing director you will be a self starter who is highly organised and experienced in accounts / bookkeeping in Sage. Your responsibilities will include.
- Allocating sales receipts and dealing with queries together with chasing overdue debt
- Day to day posting of sales and purchase ledger
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
All our staff benefit from an excellent working environment with flexible hours and 23 days plus statutory holiday per year (pro-rata). This is a part-time role of 20 hours per week with flexibility over when these hours are taken.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter
Strictly NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES