Who uses Magento? Well, out of the 200,000 retailers using the software to run their websites, some of the biggest names include Nike, Samsung, Ford, Harper’s Bazaar and Christian Louboutin. Pretty impressive, right? Wait until you see the websites they’ve been able to create to fuel their businesses and achieve their marketing goals.
In our recent blog, Is Magento the Best E-Commerce Platform?, we discussed 5 reasons why we absolute love Magento. One key reason was Magento’s increasing popularity with world leading brands. In this blog, we have picked out our 10 favourite Magento-powered websites. Take a look and tell us what you think!
1. Nike – A brand that needs no introduction. Nike have used Magento to create their Australian online store. With a crisp, clean and minimalist design – the site stays true to the brand: nikestore.com.au
2. Olympus – World-famous Japanese manufacturer of camera equipment and accessories use Magento to power their e-commerce website. The site features homepage slider images, clear navigation and plenty of product categories for customers to choose from: getolympus.com
3. Volcom – Founded in Orange County, California, Volcom is a surfing, skating and snowboarding apparel retailer, now selling worldwide. They have used Magento to create their stunningly visual and fully responsive website: volcom.com
4. Moda Furnishings – Designed by Fluid Digital, Moda Furnishings are a highly rated retailer of top quality home and garden furnishings. We recently created a fully functional Magento e-commerce website for the brand, complete with responsive design and live chat features: modafurnishings.co.uk.
5. LFC Store – Whether we support the team or not, we’re all big fans of the Liverpool F.C online store. Powered by Magento, the website is fully responsive and packed with promotional images and products for customers to navigate to: store.liverpoolfc.com
6. Fred Perry – Famous British heritage brand and retailer of sportswear and streetwear, Fred Perry, use Magento to manage their online e-commerce website: fredperry.com
7. Great Grass – Great Grass, another brilliant client of ours, are the UK’s largest supplier of artificial grass. We re-developed their Magento website making it responsive and more attractive to customers, which has seen a direct increase on-site conversion: greatgrass.co
8. The North Face – American outdoor clothing retailer, The North Face, have stores in multiple locations across the world. They use Magento to host their online store, which is complete with beautiful photography, an impressive layout and clear navigation: northface.co.uk
9. Made – Made are a London-based independent manufacturer and online retailer of designer furniture. Their online store has been developed and customised using the Magento CMS system: made.com
10. Meredith Nurseries – Finally, we’ll end with another one of our impressive Magento projects. We re-designed and developed a new Magento website for Meredith Nurseries who specialise in conifers, evergreen hedging and British trees. The new Magento site has seen on-site conversion double from 1.1% to 2.2% and an average order value increase of 56%: meredithnurseries.co.uk
If you’re inspired by these amazing Magento powered websites and would like one for your business, we can help. Fluid Digital’s talented team of Certified Magento Developers have designed, developed and built e-commerce sites for business worldwide and we can do the same for you. Need proof? Head on over to our projects page for examples of our e-commerce design work. Alternatively, get in touch today to arrange a free web design consultation.