********** Position Filled **********
Fluid Digital is a multi-award winning e-commerce agency looking to boost its client services capability with an experienced Digital Account Manager to support client and agency development.
You must be an experienced account manager who acts as the link between the client and our internal delivery team, retaining and growing existing business.
You will be responsible for the management of client relationships, as well as ensuring all tasks under your charge are delivered to the highest quality.
- Proactive in developing relationships with clients
- Provide regular business reporting and insights to clients
- Introduce and sell new product opportunities to new and existing clients, by recognising relevant opportunities to meet the clients requirements
- Negotiate business renewals and contract requirements
- Facilitate regular clients calls and/or face to face meetings
- Identify clients’ key decision makers and influencers in order to build solid relationships and ensure the client’s’ business needs are being catered for at all levels
- Involvement in new business pitches and processes to aid the agency in growing our client portfolio
- Deliver training to clients on chosen product areas if required
- Monitor and report on commercial viability of clients projects and campaigns
Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge Required:
- A positive attitude and high levels of personal motivation
- Minimum of two years working within a digital agency
- Experience working with Magento or similar e-commerce platforms
- High level of skill with MS Office products
- High standard of written language and mathematical proficiency
- Ability to produce detailed meeting minutes/contact reports
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Meeting management skills
- Presentation experience
- Negotiation skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Confidence in positioning digital marketing and conversion rate optimisation solutions
- Project management experience
What you get:
- A competitive salary DoE
- Generous holiday allowance: 23 days holiday + statutory
- Regular nights out and award ceremonies – we’ll buy the drinks!
- Choice of PC or Mac laptop
- Magento solutions partner training provided