Are you a creative problem solver, passionate about new technology and know Magento inside out?
We are an award winning ecommerce agency who work solely with Magento. If you are a Magento developer, then get in touch!
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported bugs.
- Perform maintenance development and correction of identified bugs.
- Promote quality standards and processes and work with other developers to achieve these through regular code reviews.
- Create and document test plans, implement and manage unit tests and scripts.
- Communicate regularly with project managers to provide understanding of technical requirements, processes and dependencies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
Required Skills and Experience…
- Magento experience.
- MySQL, including EAV data structures.
- Experience of managing and promoting effective use of version control systems.
- Experience of developing, supporting and maintaining complex, scalable web applications.
- Extensive experience of the development lifecycle.
- Ability to define, interpret and develop software to written requirements and technical specification.
- Expert understanding of XHTML and CSS3.
- Staff development with further Magento training and certification
- 23 days holiday + statutory
- Fun, friendly working environment with staff breakout areas including Scalextric and Xbox
- Regular nights out and award ceremonies – we’ll buy the drinks!
- Salary – competitive, dependent on experience
If this sounds like you email your CV with a covering email to email@example.com