There are still thousands of ecommerce sites powered by Magento 1 that need to be migrated to Magento 2 before the June 2020 end of life deadline. If a migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2 is a project on your roadmap, then you should plan ahead and put together an action plan now.
Magento 2 has been built for growth and technological agility. The new updated platform uses many features and functionalities that open up avenues for further growth and innovation.
Unlock your next phase of ecommerce growth with Magento 2, a platform built to accelerate more growth and revenue.
Why Magento 2?
- Boost sales and accelerate growth Drive conversions and increase loyalty and retention using the best tools and partners in the Magento ecosystem.
- Increased conversion rates Increase your conversion rate with Magento 2’s redesigned two-step checkout and trusted conversion-optimised payment options including Adyen, Klarna, PayPal and Amazon Pay.
- Create fantastic customer experiences Offer richer customer experiences with advanced page building, site update scheduling and virtually limitless third party integrations.
- Scale faster with modern cloud infrastructure Magento 2 Commerce Cloud offers retailers a cloud-hosted platform, resulting in less technologies and hosting providers to manage.
- Enhance your speed, security and reliability Improve your infrastructure with a 99.9% full stack SLA, global CDN, peak volume allowances and an all-in-one Magento technology stack.
- More development innovation More time for development innovation due to platform agility, faster testing times and improved code quality.
- Easier to use platform Non-technical teams can now use the platform with ease, with a new and updated user-friendly interface.
Your Magento 2 Migration Project
A typical Magento 2 migration project will take 16 weeks to complete from sign-off of the technical specification through to design and development, testing and launch.
If your project includes a new design, your project will include a discovery phase which will cover user experience research and initial wireframe development. This will be followed by the design and development phase, including any UI design, custom integrations and initial migrations.
We will then progress into the launch phase with final migrations and testing, with the option for technical SEO and speed optimisation add-ons.