The latest Magento 2 Commerce Cloud ecommerce platform from Magento provides a fully hosted set up with no server requirements, no boundaries and instant access when building and launching your Magento 2 site. We take advantage of Magento 2’s platform-as-a-service infrastructure to create online stores with seamless ecommerce experiences and increased scalability.
As an expert in Magento 2 Commerce Cloud, we have the experience and skill to create a Magento 2 Commerce Cloud project that will scale your ecommerce store and take your brand to the next level.
Why Magento 2 Commerce Cloud?
- Reliable and resilient Magento 2 Commerce Cloud technology can handle high demand for short bursts or long periods. Never lose a sale again.
- Powerful international expansion Achieve impressive global availability with cloud technology, without the need for multiple international servers.
- Dynamic ecommerce deployment The innovative cloud setup of deployment and management tools allow for fast, user-friendly customisation and development.
- Easy cloud system monitoring Partnered services from New Relic provides fast and efficient system monitoring without the need for additional software.
- Faster content delivery An aligned content delivery network (CDN) means performance issues are diagnosed and addressed instantly, delivering quality content faster to end users.
- Constant ecommerce security Countless backup components make Magento 2 Commerce Cloud setup completely fault tolerant in both security and performance.
- Full cloud flexibility Magento 2 Commerce Cloud is compatible with all marketplace extensions, allowing for limitless ecommerce customisation.
Your Magento 2 Commerce Cloud Project
A typical Magento 2 Commerce Cloud project will take 16 weeks to complete from sign-off of the technical specification through to design and development, testing and launch.
Your project will include a discovery phase which will cover user experience research, a technical specification and initial wireframe development. This will be followed by the design and development phase, including any UI design, custom integrations and initial migrations.
We will then progress into the launch phase with final migrations and testing, with the option for technical SEO and speed optimisation add-ons.