We understand that once your new Magento 2 migration or build project has been completed, you need to work with your agency to scale and grow your ecommerce brand further. Our tailored support packages ensure you have the level of assistance needed to take your new Magento 2 build to the next level.
We understand retailers don’t just need an ecommerce agency when there are problems. Retailers need an ecommerce partner who can provide recommendations for how to make the most of their online store and hit those ambitious growth targets.
Why Magento 2 Support?
- Magento 2 experts Our team of leading ecommerce experts are Magento 2 certified and know the platform inside out.
- Dedicated account manager A dedicated account manager will offer proactive advice and recommendations for your ecommerce store
- Site monitoring Our support packages offer a 24/7 site monitoring service to ensure your site is functional and operational all year round.
- Rapid response and speedy development Our account managers are easily accessible with initial priority response time in 30 minutes or less, so you can expect your site issues to be addressed quickly.
- Proactive advice and support With our straight-forward, proactive advice and support, you can take advantage of new ecommerce features and functionality.
- Version upgrades Our support team can minimise risk with both Magento 2 minor and major version upgrades with our seamless process.
- Site maintenance and audits Our thorough site audits and regular maintenance can identify any preventable ecommerce problems before they cause issues.
- Partners in ecommerce tech We maintain strong relationships with the best in breed technology partners to offer the best support possible.
Your Magento 2 Support Package
Our Magento 2 support packages are flexible and tailored so you can choose the most appropriate level of support for your ecommerce needs, with monthly retailers and booster packages.
Our first month of onboarding will include a technical site audit, New Relic audit, setup of deployment and GIT version control and a discovery session for roadmap planning.
Our ongoing monthly support will include development and implementation of your site roadmap, with scheduled weekly deployments. Alongside these, your dedicated account manager will also work with you on proactive recommendations and advice, supported by a KPI dashboard and monthly reports.