Fluid is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic marketing manager to support the businesses continued growth. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the ideal person will help the agency develop their brand messaging and enhance the marketing activity in line with the companies strategy.
This is an exciting period for Fluid, we’re a fast growing ecommerce agency based in our fantastic new offices in Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Life at Fluid is anything but predictable or monotonous and our clients span a number of different verticals including retail/fashion, lifestyle, home and B2B. We build award-winning Magento websites, but we don’t stop there. Using a combination of pay-per-click advertising, conversion rate optimisation and on-going Magento support, we create profitable ecommerce stores that convert more shoppers into customers.
- Develop and implement Fluid’s marketing strategy in line with the businesses growth targets.
- Delivery of and strategy for multi-channel marketing campaigns (digital marketing, email, events, direct mail and social media) and activities across key business segments and markets
- Creation of content for website, blog, white papers and marketing materials
- Management of annual marketing budget
- Responsible for weekly and monthly marketing reporting and ROI reviews
- Regular competitor and SWOT analysis.
- Internal communications management and stakeholder marketing
- Responsible for brand implementation and development across all key areas within the business
- Support new business pitches and processes to aid the agency in growing its client portfolio
- A positive attitude and high levels of personal motivation
- Minimum of three years working within a marketing role
- Understanding of ecommerce
- Broad understanding of digital marketing (specifically including PPC)
- High standard of written language and mathematical proficiency
- Good knowledge of CRM and email marketing
- Good organisational and time management skill
- Conference and event expertise
- Agency experience
- A competitive salary DoE + Bonus + Benefits
- Contributed pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance: 23 days holiday + statutory
- Flexi-time including early Friday finish
- Regular team events and nights out as a member of our ‘culture club’