Fluid Digital is a multi award-winning Magento e-commerce agency and solution partner looking to further extend our in-house development team with addition of an additional Magento Back End Developer.
Are you a creative problem solver, passionate about new technology and know Magento inside out? As a Magento developer at Fluid Digital you will be a key part of a development team working with multi-million pound e-commerce clients, with your day to day tasks including the back-end development of the native Magento functionality, custom functionality, module development and integrations.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications for bespoke Magento 2 projects.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported bugs.
- Perform maintenance development and correction of identified bugs.
- Promote quality standards and processes and work with other developers to achieve these through regular code reviews.
- Communicate regularly with project managers to provide understanding of technical requirements, processes and dependencies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
Required Skills and Experience…
- Magento development experience.
- Expert knowledge of PHP and MySQL, including EAV data structures.
- Experience of managing and promoting effective use of GIT version control system.
- Experience of developing, supporting and maintaining complex, scalable web applications.
- Extensive experience of the development lifecycle.
- Ability to define, interpret and develop software to written requirements and technical specification.
- Highly experienced with Magento 1 and preferred knowledge of Magento 2, although full Magento 2 led bootcamps and on-demand training can be given
- Personal development plan with Magento 2 partner training and certification
- 23 days holiday + statutory
- Flexi-time with early Friday finish
- Regular nights out and award ceremonies – we’ll buy the drinks!
- Contributed pension scheme
- A competitive salary DoE