Fluid Digital is a multi award-winning Magento e-commerce agency and solution partner looking to further extend our in-house development team with addition of an additional Magento Front End Developer.
Are you a creative developer, passionate about new technology and know Magento inside out? As a Magento developer at Fluid Digital you will be a key part of a development team working with multi-million pound e-commerce clients, with your day to day tasks including the front-end development of new Magento builds, creating new exciting features for existing projects and working to improve front-end performance for all sites.
- Working with UX designers to produce exciting front end sites
- Perform reviews of wireframes and designs prior to sign off
- Produce cleanly coded custom front-end themes following Magento best practise
- Create and document test plans
- Carry out cross browser/device testing
- Communicate regularly with project managers to provide understanding of front-end requirements, processes and dependencies.
Required Skills and Experience…
- Magento development experience.
- Experience of managing and promoting effective use of version control systems.
- Extensive experience of the development lifecycle.
- Ability to create front-end themes matching designs supplied
- Highly experienced with Magento 1 and preferred knowledge of Magento 2, although full Magento on-demand training can be given
- Basic knowledge of PHP for theming
- Knowledge of SASS/LESS
- Knowledge of Gulp, Grunt
- Personal development plan with Magento 2 partner training and certification
- 23 days holiday + statutory
- Flexi-time with Friday early finish
- Fun, friendly working environment with staff breakout areas
- Regular nights out and award ceremonies – we’ll buy the drinks!
- Contributed pension scheme
- Salary – competitive, dependent on experience