If you’re looking to take your PPC skills to the next level, then look no further, we’ve got the role for you!
We’re a multi award-winning Magento & PPC eCommerce agency located in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter in the city centre (food places all around – winning!). We’re looking for a PPC superstar to join our ever-growing agency. This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual who is ready to take on new challenges, manage a range of clients in different industries and expand their PPC and eCommerce skill set!
As a PPC Executive at Fluid Digital you will report directly to the PPC Manager. You’ll be working with a range of budgets (up to £100,000 per month) primarily with eCommerce clients.
What does this PPC Executive role involve?
- Day to day account management and regular contact with clients
- Inform and contribute to internal processes
- Assisting with managing a variety of PPC accounts, across e-commerce and lead generation
- Campaign creation in Google Ads, Bing Ads and Amazon advertising.
- Daily use of analytics platforms
- Implementation of multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and account performance
- Ensuring all paid advertising campaigns adhere to strict budgets and monitor KPIs accordingly
- Monthly and ad-hoc reporting to clients
- Exceed client expectations through constant innovation. Always looking for new opportunities to build on current performance.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC, paid media and the wider industry
Key Skills and experience required for this PPC Executive role:
- 1+ Years experience in PPC account management, including with eCommerce focused accounts (agency or in-house)
- Strong knowledge of Google/Bing Shopping and merchant centre
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong communication and mathematical skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a fluid environment
- A good working knowledge of Office programmes, particularly Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent knowledge of key programmes including Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Bing
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Desired skills (not essential):
- Any knowledge of the Magento platform
- Merchant centre experience and feed troubleshooting
Here’s the best part… the perks at working for Fluid Digital?
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunities to attend Google/Bing and Amazon Events
- Personal development and training plans. We’ll fill your PPC knowledge gaps to help you become a specialist in eCommerce.
- Pension scheme
- Regular nights out and award ceremonies – we’ll buy the drinks!
- Flexitime – you’ll never need to rush if you’re running late!
- Fun, friendly and relaxed working environment
- Amazing team (if we do say ourselves!)
- Competitive salary – up to £24k dependent on experience